These grilled steak kabobs are marinated in chipotle peppers and lime juice. They’re a juicy and flavorful dish to make for an easy, handheld meal.
- 2 lb. Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Top Sirloin Steak
- 7 oz. can Pueblo Lindo Chipotle Peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch black peper
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- skewers, for cooking
- Dice the sirloin into bite-sized chunks and place them in a bowl with a lid or a zip-top bag.
- Add the chipotle peppers, lime juice, and pepper to the steak and mix so that all of the steak is covered in the chipotle.
- Place the steak in the fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours, but up to overnight. The longer the steak marinates, the more flavor it will have.
- An hour before you grill the steak, if you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water so they don’t burn on the grill.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the steak from the marinade, but don’t rinse it.
- Thread the steak, cut peppers, and cut onions onto the skewers. Place the skewers on a platter and take them to the grill.
- Place the skewers on the preheated grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, about 15 minutes total.
- Let the skewers rest for 7-10 minutes before serving.
- Category: Main
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 skewers
- Calories: 458
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 308 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 72 g
- Cholesterol: 116 mg
Keywords: steak, chipotle, grill