The best no-knead bread studded with sweet cranberries and fragrant rosemary. This one is sure to be dubbed THE bread in your household, too!
1 +1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 + 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 + 1/2 cup water
3/4 tsp yeast
1 Tbsp honey
1–2 Tbsp chopped rosemary
½ cup dried cranberries
1 ½ tsp salt
- Measure the flour, salt, yeast, honey, rosemary, and cranberries into a bowl and mix them together with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Mix in the water. Don’t get concerned if it looks a little chunky; it should be wet and gloopy. After this, cover your bowl with plastic wrap and you’re just going to leave it on the counter for 12-18 hours. Overnight is great.
- When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 450 and stick the Dutch oven in the hot oven to heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove the Dutch oven, line it with parchment and place the dough on it. Cover it with the lid and bake for 30 minutes.
- Pull the Dutch oven out, take off the lid and allow it to bake for 15 additional minutes so the crust gets golden. I suggest serving with a swipe of honey butter.