Everything you love about Eggs Benedict without the hassle of poaching eggs and assembling. This Eggs Benedict Casserole is the easiest breakfast ever.
For the egg bake:
- 10 Simply Nature Cage Free Organic Eggs
- 1 cup Friendly Farms Organic Whole Milk (you can use 2% or skim, but I prefer whole)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- about heaping 2 cups diced Appleton Farms Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- about 2 heaping cups roughly chopped Simply Nature Organic Baby Spinach
- 2 L’oven Fresh Plain English Muffins, diced
For the blender hollandaise sauce:
- 4 Simply Nature Cage Free Organic Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pinch paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 1/2 cup melted Simply Nature Organic Salted Butter
- salt, to taste, if needed
Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9×11 inch casserole dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
Then, fold in the ham, spinach and English muffins.
Pour the egg bake mixture into the casserole dish and bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until the eggs are totally set and the edges of the casserole are golden brown.
Let this cool slightly while you make the hollandaise.
In a blender, add the egg yolks, lemon juice and paprika.
Turn the blender on and SLOWLY stream in the melted butter until incorporated. You’ll be able to hear the mixture thicken. Taste to see the seasoning level of the hollandaise and add a bit more salt if needed. I find I don’t need to with the salted butter.
Slice and serve the eggs Benedict bake with a drizzle of the hollandaise. I love this with a side of fresh fruit and orange juice!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 833 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 392 mg
Keywords: eggs Benedict, casserole, breakfast, brunch