Soft & Chewy Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are easy to make, healthier oatmeal cookies that are best eaten when warm with a glass of milk.
- 12 Tbsp. softened butter (1 and 1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 and 1/3 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups raisins
- Cream the butter and sugar together for 1 minute.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the oats, almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Chill the dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Scoop the dough into balls – using a large cookie scoop if you’d like larger cookies.
- Leave about 1 inch between each cookie on the sheet and bake in batches for 10-13 minutes, depending on the size of the cookie.
- Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Serve warm.
- These are delicate cookies, so take care when transferring from the cookie sheet to the rack.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie, gluten free, oatmeal