These grilled fruit kabobs are charred on the grill for amazing flavor and then brushed with a sweet and spicy glaze. Perfect for a side or light dessert!
- about 2 cups diced watermelon
- about 2 cups diced pineapple
- about 1-pint strawberries, hulled
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. cayenne (depending on how much you like spice)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, around 450F.
- Thread the fruit onto skewers. Remember to soak wood skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to grilling so that they don’t burn.
- Lay the fruit skewers on the grill when it’s hot and grill for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until you get nice grill marks.
- Once all sides are grilled, remove the skewers from the grill.
- Mix together the honey, lime juice, cayenne, and sea salt. Brush the glaze all over each kabob.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or cold. These are also delicious with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream for dessert!
- Category: Side
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: about 1 kabob
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 27 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: fruit, kabob, grill