For the cake:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 package (8oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Meyer lemon juice*
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Meyer lemon zest
- 3 and 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
For the glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Philadephia Cream Cheese
- 2–3 Tbsp. Meyer lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugar for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Mix in the milk, Meyer lemon juice, zest, and vanilla.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet in 3 stages, folding the batter together until just incorporated. Don’t overmix.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before glazing.
- To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and Meyer lemon juice. Add the juice gradually until you get the consistency you desire.
- Drizzle on the glaze and serve!
- Regular lemon juice is a great substitute if you can’t find Meyer lemons.