- 1 – 16oz. can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Add the chickpeas, tahini, maple syrup, 1 tablespoon of the melted coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour the “dough” into a bowl and fold in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the cookie dough in. Smooth it out evenly.
- Let it set up in the freezer for an hour before adding the chocolate drizzle.
- Add the remaining chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 15-second increments.
- Drizzle on the melted chocolate and then place the loaf pan back in the freezer for at least another hour.
- When ready to serve, heat a sharp knife with hot water and slice into squares. Serve immediately.