Red Peppery Jelly Ham Sliders are filled with thick slices of ham, spicy pepper jelly, and gooey Havarti cheese. They’re the perfect Holiday lunch and you can use up some leftover ham!
- 2 packages of Hawaiian rolls
- 1 – 8 oz. jar of pepper jelly
- 1 Hatfield® 3lb. Classic Boneless Ham, sliced
- 8 oz. Havarti cheese, grated
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 pinch onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the rolls in half, keeping them in one big square, and set the top half aside.
- Set the bottom halves of the rolls into 9×13 inch pans.
- Spread the pepper jelly onto the rolls in the pans, evenly dividing it.
- Cut the ham into slices, about 1/2 inch thick, and lay them over top of each sandwich square.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the ham, and top the sandwiches with the other half of the rolls.
- Mix together the melted butter, coconut sugar, and onion powder. Spread evenly over both dishes.
- Cover the dishes with tin foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes. You just want the cheese melted and the ham warmed.
- Slice or pull the sliders apart and serve while hot!
- you may have a little leftover ham, but that’s ok!
- Serving Size: 2 sandwiches
- Calories: 583
- Sugar: 34 g
- Sodium: 1561 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 12 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 100 mg
Keywords: slider, ham, sandwich, pepper