If you’ve never roasted grapes before, you’re in for a treat! These Roasted Grape, Rosemary & Goat Cheese Sweet Potato Melbas are off the charts amazing.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. + 3 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 + 1/2 lbs. red grapes
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped, fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- about 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, dry and slice the sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch thick rounds. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment and drizzle on 3 teaspoons of the olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Place in the oven for 40 minutes, or until they’re golden brown.
- Add the grapes on another baking sheet. Drizzle them with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle on the rosemary, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper. Place into the oven for 40 minutes, until the grapes soften and appear slightly shriveled.
- Remove everything from the oven and let cool. When you’re ready to serve, spread goat cheese onto each sweet potato melba and top with the grape mixture. Sprinkle with chopped pecans if desired. Enjoy!!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grapes, roasted, sweet potato, melba, appetizer