All you have to do is saute this Whole30 Stovetop Spicy Ginger Broccoli on the stove in the delicious, chili ginger sauce for the best side dish ever.
- 1/2 cup GT’s Gingerade Kombucha
- 1 tsp. red chili paste
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not Whole30)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil (you can use olive, too)
- 1–2 pinches of salt, if needed
- 1–2 pinches red pepper flakes, if desired
- Combine the kombucha, chili paste, coconut aminos, and pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat with the oil.
- Add the broccoli and cook for about 2 minutes before adding the chili ginger sauce.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or so, or until all of the liquid as evaporated and the broccoli is coated.
- Serve with salt, if needed and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 75
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 71
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 3