This summer pasta recipe is light and super simple. Linguini is tossed in rosé wine-braised cherry tomatoes and topped with Parmesan.
- 1 lb. linguini, cooked in heavily salted pasta water to just under al dente*
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (best quality you can get!)
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes (I used multicolor)
- 1 cup dry rosé wine
- 1 cup pasta water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste*
- When you’re about to drain the linguini, reserve 1 cup of the pasta water. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the garlic and tomatoes.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, or until you see the tomato skin start to blister.
- Add the rosé wine and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, add the pasta water, pasta and Parmesan cheese and toss to combine. Let this simmer for about 2 minutes while you stir it together. Taste and add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with additional Parmesan, red pepper flakes, and basil if desired.*
- Cook your pasta for about a minute less than the directions call for. You want the pasta to be just under al dente so it can simmer in the sauce for a minute or two without being overcooked.
- I almost never say “to taste” with seasonings, but the amount of salt you need will depend on how salty your pasta water is.
- This can be served hot or cold! I prefer it however I can get it in my mouth fast enough!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish/Pasta
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian/American
- Calories: 431
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 184 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 70 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
Keywords: pasta, rosé, tomatoes, summer