This is the best Traeger pizza recipe. Learn how to make homemade pizza right on your wood pellet grill for the best pizza night ever.
- 1 (16oz.) ball pizza dough*
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 14 oz. pizza sauce of choice
- 8 oz. mozzarella
- 1–2 Roma tomatoes*
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes*
- fresh basil
- Preheat the Traeger or your wood pellet grill to 450F. This works best on a clean grill.
- Stretch the pizza dough out with your hands or a rolling pin with the olive oil.
- Dust the dough lightly with the cornmeal to help with sticking to the grill.
- Lay the dough on the grill for 5 minutes to cook one side. Remove to from the grill and flip the dough so that the grilled side is facing up. This is the side you’ll put sauce and toppings on. The bottom side should be the raw side.
- Spread on the sauce and lay on the cheese and tomatoes.
- Place the pizza back on the grill for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the grill, top with basil, cut and serve.
- head to your local pizza place and ask to buy some fresh dough!
- use any variety of tomatoes you like or have on hand
- Category: Main
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Italian/American
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 324
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 751 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 63 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pizza, grill, Traeger, mains