For the salmon you’ll need:
- 1 lb. salmon, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp. olive or avocado oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
For the sauce you need:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (I like full fat)
- 1/4 cup jarred jalapeño slices
For the mango salsa (you can also use store bought):
- 1 small or 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- about 1 and 1/2 – 2 cups tomatoes (I like cherry tomatoes)
- 2 jalapeños, deseeded (if desired) and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
For serving (optional):
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage for crunch, if desired
- Extra lime, if desired
To make the salmon:
- Preheat the air fryer for 3-5 minutes while you prep the salmon.
- Add the diced salmon to a bowl with the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Lay the salmon in the air fryer basket in an even layer. Cook for about 8-12 minutes until the edges are super crispy and the internal temperature of the salmon reaches at leas 145F.
- Assemble your tacos with the salsa, sauce and any desired toppings, like shredded cabbage or lettuce.
To make the sauce:
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a small food processor, blender or with an immersion blender until just combined.
- Set aside or store in an airtight container or jar with a lid in the fridge until you’re ready to assemble the tacos.
To make the mango salsa:
- Add the diced onion to a bowl with the lime juice and salt and allow it to sit while you chop the rest of your ingredients.
- Mix in the mango, tomatoes, jalapeño and cilantro.
- Set aside for at least 10-15 minutes before assembling the tacos to let the flavors meld or place it in an airtight container or jar with a lid in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: taco, air fryer, salmon, mango