Learn How to Make a Classic Old Fashioned Cocktail properly. It’s a blend of bourbon, bitters, simple syrup and the best cherries for a well-balanced cocktail.
- Add a few ice cubes to the bottom of a cocktail shaker. You can also stir this cocktail, just add ice to the bottom of a crystal mixing glass.
- Take your orange peel and run it around the rim of the glass. Add a few ice cubes or an ice sphere to the bottom of the glass.
- In the cocktail shaker or pitcher, add the bourbon or whiskey, simple syrup, and bitters. Shake or stir well.
- Pour into the glass with ice.
- Garnish with 2 cherries on the toothpick and the orange peel. Cheers!
- Category: Cocktail/Drink
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cocktail, bourbon, whiskey, drink