These festive yuletide Cranberry Orange Yule Mules come together with healthier cranberry orange syrup, ginger beer and of course vodka!
For The Cran-Orange Syrup:
- 12 oz. water
- 1.5 cups fresh cranberries (I’m sure frozen would work, too)
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup
For the Mule:
- 2 shots (3 oz.) of Cran-Orange Syrup
- 1 shot (1.5-2oz.) vodka
- 8 0z. ginger beer
- 1 orange slice
- 1 small handful of fresh cranberries
- optional – rosemary for garnish
- Start by adding the cranberries, water, orange juice & maple syrup into a saucepan on high.
- Bring the pot to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and let this reduce for about 15 mins.
- Strain this into a mason jar or container.
- Once done, place in the fridge or freezer for a bit until it is cool.
- Place an orange slice and a handful of fresh cranberries into the bottom of a copper mug or glass. Muddle these by pressing down on the fruit so it bursts and releases extra flavor.
- Fill mug with ice, add the syrup and vodka. Mix well.
- Top the glass with ginger beer.
- Stir again, and top with more fresh cranberries, orange, and rosemary, if desired. Cheers!