Graham cracker pie crust is easy to make. All you need is graham crackers, butter, brown or coconut sugar and a pinch of salt.
- 8 graham cracker sheets or about 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown or coconut sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F if you need a pre-baked crust.
- Place the graham cracker sheets (if using) into a food processor or plastic bag. Crush in the food processor or with a rolling pin on mallet in the bag.
- Mix in the butter, coconut/brown sugar and salt.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a pie plate, tart shell, or spring form pan and make a lip around the sides. I find that using a small measuing cup to press down really helps.
- If you need to use a pre-baked crust for a recipe, bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 23 mg
Keywords: pie, pie crust, graham cracker