A healthier alternative to storebought dressing that’s easy to make and loaded with flavor – Healthy Taco Lime Greek Yogurt Dressing.
- 1 + 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I usually use 2% fat, but any variety works)
- 3 Tablespoons salsa
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- optional – 2-3 Tbsp. orange juice or water if you like a thinner dressing.
- Add all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together vigorously until well combined. Add orange juice or water if desired.
- Store in a jar and use as desired!
- if this is too thick, add water by the tablespoon until the desired consistency is reached.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dressing/Sauce
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Mexican American
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 224
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 3