An Irish Mule is simply a twist on the famous Moscow Mule – it uses whiskey instead of vodka and is full of refreshing lime-ginger flavor.
- 2 oz. whiskey (I like Jameson)
- 1 oz. Rose’s lime juice (or lime juice concentrate syrup)*
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary – optional
- 6–8 oz. ginger beer (depending on how strong you want it)
optional garnish – fresh lime, rosemary, candied ginger
- Muddle the whiskey, Rose’s lime juice, lime, and rosemary together.
- Pour into a copper mug or glass with ice.
- Top with ginger beer, stir and serve.
- find this in the bar mixer/soda aisle of the grocery store