Crunchy and buttery graham cracker crust is filled with tart lemon filling and topped with fresh, lemon cream.
For the crust:
- 8 Benton’s Honey Graham Cracker Sheets
- 6 Tbsp. Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Simply Nature Organic Light Brown Sugar
For the lemon filling:
- 1 (14oz.) can Baker’s Corner Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 Simply Nature Organic Cage Free Brown Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
For the lemon whipped topping:
- 16 oz. Countryside Creamery Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup Baker’s Corner Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Stonemill Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350F. You’ll need a standard 9-inch pie plate.
- Break the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs by using a food processor, or by placing the sheets in a plastic bag and pounding them with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crumbs with the melted butter and brown sugar. If you’re using a food processor, you can use that to incorporate.
- Dump the crust mixture into the pie plate and press down firmly, pushing the crumbs up the sides to create a packed crust.
- Bake the crust for 12-15 minutes, until just golden and fragrant.
- While the crust bakes, whisk together the condensed milk, lemon juice, egg yolks, and lemon zest.
- When the crust has prebaked, pour the filling into the crust and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the filling looks set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes, before chilling in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- When the pie is cold, make the lemon whipped cream.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the cream all over the pie and serve!
- You may have a bit of whipped cream left over depending on how high you want to pile it on, save for more desserts!
- For easy serving, use a sharp, clean knife. Keep a towel handy to wipe it off between cuts.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 623
- Sugar: 56 g
- Sodium: 129 mg
- Fat: 36 g
- Saturated Fat: 23 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 168 mg
Keywords: pie, lemon, dessert, sweets