A dairy-free spin on an Orange Julius using orange juice, coconut milk and a pinch of turmeric. This Orange Creamsicle Milkshake is healthy and refreshing.
- 1 ice cube tray of frozen orange juice – about 1.5 – 2 c. frozen OJ
- 1 (13.5 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch turmeric – for color – this is optional
- The night or 4 hours before you want to make this milkshake, fill an entire ice cube tray with orange juice and place it into the freezer.
- Set the can of coconut milk into the fridge to chill, too. This will help your milkshake stay cold.
- When you’re ready to make the milkshake, add all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 + 4 hours chilling time
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 660
- Sugar: 29 g
- Sodium: 49 mg
- Fat: 55 g
- Saturated Fat: 47 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: milkshake, smoothie, snack, dessert, orange, coconut milk