This dreamy and moist Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Crumb Bread is the healthier pumpkin bread that will quickly become a new family favorite. The crumb topping is out of this world.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch sea salt
For the crumble:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix together the maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter, beaten eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla extract well.
- Stir in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Incorporate well.
- Pour the batter evenly between 2 mini loaves or one full-sized loaf pan, that have been greased.
- Mix together the crumble ingredients and sprinkle the topping on top of the pans.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in the mini pans or 35 minutes in the full-sized, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack, slice and serve.