This Pumpkin Chai Blender Latte is the easiest and frothiest fall inspired latte you will ever make. Just add everything in a blender with hot coffee and serve!
- 8 oz. hot, black coffee
- 1 Tbsp. butter*
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- 1 pinch ground black pepper – optional
- 1 scoop unflavored collagen powder – optional*
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Liquify until frothy.
- Pour into a mug and serve.
- I always use grass fed, good quality butter like Kerrygold or Organic Valley. You can also use coconut oil, but the fat is needed for froth.
- Collagen peptides also contribute to the froth factor. If you don’t have them omit, but I always put them in my coffee. They’re flavorless!
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 12 g