This homemade pumpkin pie recipe is evaporated milk free with all-natural ingredients, wrapped in a buttery and flakey pie crust dough.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the crust, and place it into the pie plate. Slide the pie plate into the fridge until you’re ready to bake.
- For the filling, combine the pumpkin, coconut milk, eggs, egg yolk, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl well.
- Remove the pie shell from the fridge and pour in the filling.
- Place the pie into the oven for 40-50 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is just set, but still jiggles a tiny bit in the middle.
- Let cool completely, refrigerate and serve!
- This pie filing makes enough for a deep dish pie plate. I find that most ceramic pie plates are deeper dish. If you have a standard pie plate, you’ll have a little extra leftover. Bake it in a ramekin and enjoy it for yourself!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 117 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 59 mg
Keywords: pumpkin, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, pie, thanksgiving, dessert