- 4 cups of Almond or Cashew Milk
- 1 can of Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Morsels – try dairy free
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1.5 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder or to taste – optional
- Cinnamon Whisky – optional – 1 shot per serving
- Add all ingredients, except the Cinnamon Whisky, into your crockpot.
- Turn the crockpot on low and let the chocolate chips melt, while occasionally stirring for 2 hours. After 2 hours turn the crockpot to warm; this can be left unattended and served all night!
- When you’re ready to serve, pour 1 shot of cinnamon whiskey into a mug, if you desire.
- Fill the mug with hot cocoa, mix and top with extra cinnamon and cayenne.