A Spicy Jalapeno Paloma made with fresh grapefruit, jalapenos, agave and of course…tequila. All topped off with grapefruit sparkling water!
- 4 oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (about 1 large grapefruit)
- 1.5 oz tequila (about a shot)
- 1 Tbsp. Agave nectar
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 jalapeno slices
- 4 oz. (ish) grapefruit sparkling water (I love LaCroix) or club soda
- Muddle the grapefruit juice, agave, lime juice, jalapeno, and tequila together in the bottom of a shaker.
- Add a few ice cubes and shake.
- Pour into a glass with ice, and top with grapefruit sparkling water or club soda. Give it a final mix and serve.
You may need to adjust the amount of agave, based on the sweetness of the grapefruit. My grapefruit was pretty sweet, so you can always stir in more agave to sweeten if needed.