Check out this Traeger pie tutorial and learn how to bake a pie right on your wood pellet grill from start to finish. It’s super easy.
- Pie crust/filling recipe of choice
- Pie plate
- Baking sheet
- Foil/pie crust saver
- Follow the directions on the recipe you’re using exactly.
- While you’re preparing your pie, preheat the Traeger/wood pellet grill to the designated temperature in the recipe.
- When you’re ready to bake, place the pie plate on a baking sheet and place the baking sheet directly on the grill.
- Close the grill and open it as little as possible to keep the heat inside.
- If you notice that the crust is cooking too quickly, you can wrap it with foil or use a pie crust saver.
- When the pie is finished, remove the plate and baking sheet from the oven and let the grill run through a shutdown cycle.
- Allow the pie to cool as directed and dig in!