A delicious vodka lemonade infused with fresh blackberry and honey and topped with bubbly hibiscus kombucha. The perfect summer drink.
- 1 + 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1.5 juicy lemons)
- 2 blackberries
- 1 + 1/2 Tbsp. raw honey or agave (agave for vegan)
- 4 oz. GT’s Hibiscus Ginger Kombucha (you can also use ginger kombucha and add a bit of hibiscus syrup to taste)
- Add vodka, lemon juice, blackberries, and honey into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake well.
- Pour the mixture into an ice-filled glass and top with the kombucha. Cheers!
For a 4 person pitcher (serves 4): 3/4 cup vodka, 1 cup lemon juice, 8 blackberries, 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp. honey – mix this well in a pitcher and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve. Add 2 cups of kombucha and serve!
- Prep Time: 5