Looking for a margarita without the booze? Check out this blackberry mockarita mocktail! It’s made with fresh lime, blackberries, agave, and club soda!
- 3 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice (juice from 2–4 limes)
- 4 blackberries
- 1 Tbsp agave or honey, or to taste (agave works best)*
- 4 oz. club soda or sparkling water
- crushed ice
- Muddle the lime juice and the blackberries together until the blackberries are well broken down.
- Add the agave or honey and mix together well. Then, add about a handful of ice and continue mixing for about 15 seconds.
- Pour the cocktail into a glass and top it off with club soda or sparkling water. Cheers!
- This results in a tart drink, I don’t like super sweet cocktails. If you prefer something sweeter, just taste and add more agave or honey until the desired sweetness is reached.
- To make this an alcoholic beverage, add 2 oz. of tequila or vodka.
- I don’t strain out the blackberry seeds (I love them), but you can. Up to you!
- Category: Mocktail
- Serving Size: about 8 oz
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 21 g
- Sodium: 26 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cocktail, virgin cocktail, mocktail, margarita, blackberry