This healthy mocha smoothie is packed with good for you ingredients like sweet potato, banana, Greek yogurt and chia seeds, plus, it packs a caffeine punch!
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup mashed or diced sweet potato*
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 cup cold coffee (you can use leftover coffee or cold brew)
- optional – maple syrup to taste (if you like a sweeter smoothie)
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Liquify until combined, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- This makes one large smoothie suitable for a light meal. Share with a friend for a snack!
- Feel free to use canned sweet potato or butternut squash. You can freeze it in an ice cube tray or a candy mold. Batch freeze so you have some on hand!
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 21 g
- Sodium: 75 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg