These healthy, frozen, mango margarita mocktails are so easy to make and they’re all natural! Frozen mango, fresh lime juice, agave, and sparkling water!
- 1 heaping cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. agave
- 4–8 oz. sparkling water, seltzer or club soda (I like lime seltzer)
- If you want to add alcohol – add 2 oz. tequila!
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and liquify.
- Add more seltzer/sparkling water as needed to help the mangos blend and to reach your desired consistency. This will really depend on your blender power.
- Pour the mocktail into a salt or sugar rimmed glass and enjoy!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Mexican American
Keywords: mocktail, mango, margarita