These healthy, frozen, mango margarita mocktails are so easy to make and they’re all natural! Frozen mango, fresh lime juice, agave and sparkling water!
Sometimes you’re really craving a margarita and if you’re like me, you just might not be drinking right now for one reason or another. These Healthy Frozen Mango Margarita Mocktails are great without the booze, but you can certainly add some if you want to!
How do you make a margarita without tequila?
Here, that’s really simple. We’re just going to use all of the ingredeinets for a really good margarita and omit the tequila. I still like mine served in a salt rimmed glass, and my hubby likes sugar.
If you want to make a boozy drink, just add 2-3oz. of your favorite tequila…or even vodka!
Low sugar margaritas? Sign me up for these mango margarita mocktails!
One thing that really kills me about ordering a margarita in a restaurant (literally) is the sugar headache! I find that even when I’m drinking booze, if I cut a lot of the sugar out, I feel MUCH better after indulging.
These mocktails only have real mango, fresh lime juice, agave (my go-to cocktail sweetener), and sparkling water/seltzer/club soda in them. I find that with the mango and agave, they are plenty sweet. My favorite way to make them is with lime seltzer.
Love mocktails? Check out my Blackberry Mock-Ritas! They’re so tasty!Print
Healthy Frozen Mango Margarita Mocktail
These healthy, frozen, mango margarita mocktails are so easy to make and they’re all natural! Frozen mango, fresh lime juice, agave, and sparkling water!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1–2 drinks 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Mexican American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 heaping cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. agave
- 4–8 oz. sparkling water, seltzer or club soda (I like lime seltzer)
- If you want to add alcohol – add 2 oz. tequila!
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and liquify.
- Add more seltzer/sparkling water as needed to help the mangos blend and to reach your desired consistency. This will really depend on your blender power.
- Pour the mocktail into a salt or sugar rimmed glass and enjoy!
Keywords: mocktail, mango, margarita
Leave a Reply