This is the best Orange Crush Recipe because it uses fresh orange juice, orange-flavored vodka, triple sec, and orange-flavored sparkling water. It’s not too sweet and it’s really fresh.
- 3 oz. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz. orange vodka (I like the Absolute Mandarin)
- 1 oz. triple sec
- about 4 oz. orange or tangerine flavored sparkling water or club soda
- Add the orange juice, orange vodka and triple sec to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a glass with ice and top with the orange sparkling water. Stir and enjoy!
The fresh orange juice really matters. And, it’s better if you use a juicer. Squeezing oranges by hand just doesn’t do the trick. I got this little guy for $20 and it’s been great. Do not attempt to use orange juice from a carton. Just don’t give in.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Cocktail Shaker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocktail, orange, vodka