The Ultimate Gift Guide For Her. These are the things you need to add to your list or to put on the list for your favorite modern gal who loves to feel cozy, chic, and remembered this Holiday.
Alright, so if you’re anything like me, you have no idea what you want this year. OR, you have no idea what to get the gal who has everything. Or seemingly everything “wink wink”. Everything you see here – I have it or it’s on my list. There’s everything from basics, to hostess gifts to big spenders. I hope you find something you love. And really, I hope you find the joy that’s so much more important than any gift under the tree.
- The most BEAUTIFUL and understated turquoise Kendra Scott Earrings – $65 – I have several sizes of Kendra’s and these are a happy medium.
- I LOVE this bag. – $174.99 – J got it monogrammed for me last year and it STILL looks brand new! All-purpose leather tote.
- Fuzziest funnel-neck pullover – $49.99 on sale – J got this for me as an early present (because I thought the package was for me to him, but hey!). This comes in tall sizes, which I have! (I’m 5’9″)
- Cute, athletic tech gloves – $45 – functional, kinda cute and mega warm.
- My favorite slippers in the world. – $100 – J got these for my for my birthday in June and they’re worth every penny.
- THE JEANS – $187.75 – attention all long-legged gals with a bit of a bootayyy. I’ve worn these for 5+ years (and I still have them, that’s how long they last). True to size, I don’t need a longer length and I’m about 5’9″.
- Fuzziest socks on the planet. – $15 – Nuff said.
- Thread and Supply Wubby Fleece – $78 – hot on my list. I mean leggings & boots in the airport. Game on.
- BP Black Leather Bootie – $89.95 -I love suede as much as the next gal but GOSH has it been rainy lately. I love these because they won’t be totally ruined by the rain, they have a classic heel AND I mean…they cute.
For the Home
- The prettiest wine glasses – $49.95 – delicate, understated & perfect.
- Our favorite wood serving bowls – $15.77 – we have the medium and large
- This tray – $49.50 – is perfect for serving or for the coffee table
- The BEST antler napkin rings – $17 – I mean…
- Our favorite candle – $28
- These floor pillows are ON this gals list – $49.99 – can I get an amen?
- The perfect cuff – $325 – this guy has been on my wrist for over 6 years now
- And the ring to top it all off – $675 – because pearls are a classic. This is a timeless classic I’ll always treasure.
Beauty + Self Care
- The best book I’ve read all year -$22.99 – girl, you need this.
- My clean beauty pick for blush/highlighter/eyeshadow – $21.49
- And for bronzer – $21.49 – you glow, girl.
- My notebook -$21.46 – the perfect gratitude journal (pssst, it’s pretty and gold.)
- THE BLANKET -$119 – because everyone needs a cuddly blanket for self-care
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through one of them, your price is the same, but I receive a small commission!
Let's Be Friends
Sign up to get the latest and be the first to know about recipes.