It will only take you a few minutes to whip up these healthy paleo pancakes!
The Easiest Paleo Blender Pancakes
Pancakes are just IT, amirite?? They are hands down my favorite breakfast food. J is more of a waffle guy, and I do love them, but man oh man a good pancake is the thing for me.
While we’re doing some more basic recipes, I wanted to give you a basic, staple, healthier paleo pancake recipe for your arsenal. I’m not getting crazy with flavors or toppings here. Just plain Jane (but AMAZING) blender pancakes that will take you like 5 minutes to whip up. Scarf them all down at once, freeze ’em for later, the choices are endless, friends!
LET’S GET TO IT!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED (increments & directions below in the printout – tip get everything out before starting!):
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Heat a griddle over medium heat.
- In a blender combine all of the ingredients and liquify. This will be a thick batter, but it results in a fluffier pancake.
- When the griddle is sizzling, pour out about 1/4 cup of batter to make each pancake. You may need to spread the batter out a bit with a spoon or spatula to ensure that it cooks all of the way thought.
- When there are bubbles all throughout the pancake and the edges appear dry, flip.
- Serve with your choice of toppings: maple syrup, nut butter, your choice of yogurt, etc.
- Once cool, these freeze well and can be reheated in a damp towel in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/miss.allieskitchen/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/missallieskitchen/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/miss_ak/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/missallieskitch
Let's Be Friends
Sign up to get the latest and be the first to know about recipes.