- 1 (about 5–7 lbs.) bone-in, spiral sliced, fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 6 Tablespoons ghee (or butter if you’d like and aren’t dairy-free)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the ham into a roasting pan and into the oven for an hour.
- After about 45 minutes, add the honey, maple syrup, ghee, orange zest, orange juice, cloves, paprika, and cayenne in a medium saucepan and heat on medium-low. Allow this to come to a slow boil and reduce the heat to low.
- After an hour in the oven, begin brushing the ham with the glaze every 5-10 minutes until no glaze remains, for about a half hour. Let this sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Category: Main
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ham, paleo, orange, honey